Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Some highlights from the past year:
- Our platform has located thousands of vulnerabilities in our customer’s networks, systems and web applications.
- We’re now active in 6 markets in Europe and Asia, with local offices in Sweden, Finland, the Netherlands and Malaysia.
- During the year, we have made hundreds of improvements in our platform. Read about the latest here (external link).
- We have added over 6,500 vulnerability tests for everything from Windows systems to SCADA/ICS. In total, we have over 63,000 tests for networks and systems.
- The customer base has grown strongly with many new, well-known customers in different countries, industries and sizes.
- The organization has grown in all countries and we have moved our head office to more spacious premises in Alviks strand in Stockholm, Sweden.
- We held several very interesting webinars including Jonas Lejon. A very interesting webinar was about how a hacker thinks and attacks your IT systems. Here you can see a recording of all our webinars.
- IDG.se wrote about Holm Security (external link) and how we compete with giants in the market.
Why not read some interesting articles from our blog during Christmas?
- Read how SMÅA implemented our platform in a "coffee break"
- How to combine vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Outsourcing & vulnerability assessment - a perfect combo
- 10 different ways and attacks can be put into backdoors in IT systems or software
Some highlights from our roadmap for 2019:
- API to be able to manage scans and scan results for e.g. integrations with SIEM systems and CI processes.
- Portal for partners and larger customers. The portal enables structuring of data and scans, as well management of permissions for larger organizations and resellers.
- Compliance reports for PCI, GDPR, NIS, OWASP and ISO 27001.
About the author
+46 (0)739-99 33 12